Bóng Đèn Khử Trùng Tia Uvc 10v E17

Nhà Cửa & Đời Sống > Đèn > Đèn chuyên dụng || Bóng Đèn Khử Trùng Tia Uvc 10v E17
  • Giao hàng toàn quốc
  • Được kiểm tra hàng
  • Thanh toán khi nhận hàng
  • Chất lượng, Uy tín
  • 7 ngày đổi trả dễ dàng
  • Hỗ trợ xuất hóa đơn đỏ

Giới thiệu Bóng Đèn Khử Trùng Tia Uvc 10v E17


Kill Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa,carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can't sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds thmes stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.

Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacterias include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli,, influenza , etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.

Remove odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge, trash can, etc. UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.

Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher

The difference between Without Ozone lamp and With ozone lamp:

Without Ozone: Ultraviolet rays are radiated in a straight line. If the ultraviolet rays are blocked by an object, the places that are not exposed to the straight line are not disinfected.
Suitable for living room bedrooms, where there are elderly and children in the home.

With Ozone: Ozone has the functions of sterilizing and killing bacteria, removing formaldehyde and odor, etc. Ozone can cover the entire room without being affected by obstructions.
Suitable for kitchen, toilet, pet room and other places. When people are not at home, they can be sterilized more thoroughly with ozone light

PS: Both will produce odors, which will dissipate after a while, don't worry


UVC Ray is harmful to eyes and skin, don't look at the lamp when it 's light up.
People/pet/plants can`t expose to the light .
After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate 15 minutes then enter.
Liên kết: Phấn tạo khối Dual Contour fmgt The Face Shop